Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Kate Middleton is 25 today!

..and so what you may ask! Some might even ask who she is. Well this is a serious and thoughtful blog which tries to keep the issues pertinent to Britain's future always to the fore. Well Miss Middleton is Prince William's girlfriend and, it is rumoured, soon to be his fiancee and thus, one presumes the future Queen of England. So therefore I felt it was necessary to highlight Miss Middleton purely because of her presumed place in our constitutional scheme of things. So here we see young Kate in many guises and many moods, just to enlighten and educate, naturally.

So first we see Miss Middleton in more formal working attire:-


and then a couple of pics together showing Kate in club attire and then in her 'old togs' at home



A horse racing hat!!


Kate out clubbing




and of course every busy girl deserves a good holiday!!!






By Jove, do I hear some cad suggesting that the only reason I have chosen to celebrate Miss Middleton's birthday is because she is a tasty bit of totty and has nothing to do with her eventual place in our constitutional scheme of things. Egad Sir...I'll sue!!!!!

1 comment:

Brian Fargher said...

Hi Crankshaft

Nice to see you reading the blog. I wasn't too aware of Maria Laura but I suspect the days of GrandMama telling the kiddies what 'gels' they should marry are long gone - though the Queen might wish it otherwise. Nice link to your blog and I must say I agree with your assessment that our Royal Heads of State need to be 24/7 entertainers these days. I'm still glad that we have this separation of political leader and Head of State though.

I wish Queen Kate all the best which is more than I can say for the prospect of Queen Britney a la your blog :)

Brian